Tagged: 7 Random and/or Weird Things.

you've_been_tagged Tony tagged me with a meme. And since he very sweetly said that he was tagging me because he wanted to learn more about me, I'm obliging. According to the meme, I get to list seven random or weird things about myself. This one came to me (in the form of 5 weird things) a few years ago when I had braces and was in college - I'm now married and have perfect teeth. How time changes! The following list is in no particular order.

  • Till I was five, I couldn't string two sentences of English together. All of that changed in a matter of weeks once I joined grade school. After that, as is quite obvious, there was no stopping me.
  • I don't like chocolates, dislike chocolate ice-cream and absolutely hate chocolate chip ice-cream. But, I love chocolate chip cookies and I'll fight you over a brownie.
  • After spending years trying to gain weight, I finally gained enough to need to lose a few pounds.
  • I'm forgetful. But if I scribble something down in my own hand, I'll remember it. Which, by the way, is a good thing because I've been known to lose my notes.
  • I love mornings yet my best work is produced at night. It's been a love hate relationship so far.
  • You'll never find me without my cell phone. It's my address book, alarm clock, browser, planner, calendar, camera, recorder and anything else I can use it for. But I've never played games on my phone.
  • I plan on learning Arabic.

The last part of the meme was to tag seven people. I'm tagging everyone who wants to do it. Just leave a link back so I can read yours.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment