Thanks for visiting! If you like my posts, subscribe to my RSS feed. Come again!
Welcome back! I'm glad you enjoy my posts. If you especially like a particular article, please consider sharing it through one of the social media options. Thanks!
Posted by Samar Owais Labels: Sunday Link Overdose
Since I've just completed a series on Twitter, it is only logical to do a round up of twitter related blog posts I found useful. Or not.
- The Best Article Everyday is a site that updates everyday with an article it deems best of the day. They chose PC Mag's post "Top 10 Twitter Tips For Beginners" a few days ago. On a side note, Best Article Every Day is using the new WordPress theme released by Smashing Magazine a few days ago. Looks neat!
- Confident Writing stays true to its theme and talks about "How Twitter Can Help You Write With Confidence".
- There are manners to be minded and etiquettes to be followed in any social setting. Twitter is no different. Beyond the Rhetoric lists the "Top 10 Rules of Twitter Etiquette". How many of these do you follow? BTR only lists 5 rules. Find the rest of rules at Design is Philosophy.
- Word Count comes to the rescue of all twitter newbies (and the not so newbies) and lets them know that "There is No Such Thing as a Dumb Twitter Question". Phew! That's good to know!
- All Freelance Writing wonders, "Is Immediacy (Re twitter and Blogging) a Good Thing for Writers?"
- While we're still learning the ropes of Twitter, Problogger is telling the Secret to Writing Posts That Go Viral on Twitter. Which is why he's the guru and we're the minions.
Bookmark this post: