Got Business Cards?

Labels:

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA Just dropping in for a quick hello. Well actually, I just wanted to toot my horn. My first post (ever!) for another blog got published a few days ago.

Major cool moment I tell you!

Check out '12 Places to Get Business Cards Online' over at SmartLifeBlog. I even got my own bio! Cool huh?

In related news, Chris Cairns is great to work with!

Out of curiosity, how many of you budding freelancers have business cards? And where'd you get them designed from?

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

2 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
March 22, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

congrats!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
March 22, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Read the post...good one! Congrats, sis! :-D

Post a Comment