[04/01/09] Sunday Link Overdose

Since SLOD was off celebrating the holidays last Sunday, there'll be double the links there would have been today. And it's a good thing too! I found quite a few gems in all the yearly round ups everyone was doing! Not to mention the few I discovered through my own lazy browsing.

Write Better Content

  • First up is Chris Brogan's '100 Blog Topics I Hope You Write'. Face book was at number 1. Going with the current craze though, I'd think it should be replaced with twitter.

Improve Your Blog

For the Fun of Reading

  • I discovered this through B J Keltz blog. But 'My Kingdom for a Toothbrush' is hilarious! Having read enough historicals during my school and college days, I fully appreciated the questions raised by Angela. Heck, I don't even speak in the morning before brushing my teeth!
  • Tazeen from A Reluctant Mind has sketched a horrifyingly accurate (not to mention funny!) picture in 'Updating Your Life - Online' about status updates on social networking sites like Facebook. Some of it might not make much sense due to cultural and political references but most of it is bound to hit its mark.

That's my link line up for the two weeks. I went through dozens more. But these were the ones that I though you guys would like most.

I'd love to know what you read. Found a post or a picture you laughed out loud at? Or felt passionate about?

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
January 9, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

I am finally getting through my reader for the week.

I'm glad you liked My Kingdom for a Toothbrush. I had to giggle when I found it. I would ask those questions while reading such books and thought I was the only one!

gravatar
Tazeen said...
February 24, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

I did not see this but thanks for the mention.

Post a Comment