[12/21/08] Sunday Link Overdose

Labels:

It's that time of the week again. I came across a few gems!

  1. First up is Write to Done's '10 Free Resources Every Writer Needs'. While most of the resources don't apply to me or interest me. This post made the top of the list because I found a link to a free copy of Elements of Style by William Strunk, Jr.
  2. Freelance Switch listed '9 Tips for Brand New Freelancers'. One, five and seven are areas I need to concentrate on.
  3. Do you know how many Google Apps there are? Neither do I. But here are 50 Useful Google Apps for Writers. Some of these I know and use, others came as a surprise! I'm going to have fun trying them!
  4. Robust Writing hands us a very effective 'Key to Concise Writing'.
  5. Scribbizy had an excellent post on productivity. Since I have a real problem with focus these days, this post about 'Ten Minute Online Productivity Strategies' is a god send. If you're doubting the strategies - don't. I successfully implemented them. My productivity in those 10 minutes was more than it would have been in 2 hours had I been left on my own.

There we have it. The five posts I found useful this week. I hope you do too. I'd love to hear about your favourite links of the week.

Till next week!

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment