Newbie.

Labels:

The title says it all. I'm a new freelance writer with barely enough experience. How I gain experience, build my portfolio and find work that pays (and pays well) will all be written about. I promise not to leave out a single detail. No matter how embarrassing or stupid my mistakes and experiences, they will all be written about.

  • How much did I make off my first article?
  • What lofty ideals did I enter freelancing with?
  • What standards did I give up in order to find work?
  • Oh and I'll even tell how long it took me to put up this website. It's an embarrassingly long time, which is why it'll make for a good (horror) story about a lazy and scared freelance writer.

Will I update everyday? Rarely. I've been blogging long enough to know my habits. A couple of times a week is all I can promise. Will all my posts be about my journey as a freelance writer? Not at all! I'll be talking about everything and anything that strikes my fancy. But I will make an effort to incorporate the topic of writing in it. So be prepared for a post about ColdPlay and stay tuned to see how I bring in the business of writing in it.

Will my posts be any good? Won't you let me know?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment